1. Since 1/1/2018 has the Council used an external organisation to provide Children’s Social Work project team(s) to complete a specific piece of time bound work?
2. Can you confirm the number of Children’s Social Workers that were provided?
3. The area they worked e.g. Children in need, Referral and Assessment, Duty etc.
4. When did they start and finish?
5. The name of the organisation(s) that provided the Children’s Social Workers?
6. The total amount charged to the council for this service?
Thurrock Council have not used a dedicated external organisation for children’s social care.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.