1. Has or will your local authority have a Christmas lights switch on or similar event in October, November or December 2019?
If no, then no further questions apply and to save you time, a response just saying "No" will suffice
If yes, then please confirm the following:
2. Who did (or will do) the switch on or performed (or will perform) at the event?
3. Were they (or will they be) paid a fee to do so? If so, how much were they paid (or will they be paid)? If more than one, please provide a breakdown.
4. Were (or will) expenses paid, either in addition to any fee or instead of? If so, please provide a breakdown of these.
2. Cast of panto to perform switch on, the following are due to perform
Grays Town Band
Dance2Drama Performing Arts Academy
The Drumenagh School of Irish Dancing
Star-I-am Thurrock Youth Choir
BB’s Dance Academy
Tip Toe Stage School
Gates of Praise IC Worship Team
Legends Theatre School
Creative Blast Performing Arts Academy
Thurrock Golden Voices
Cast of Thameside Panto, Dick Whittington
Quest Magic Services/Thames Delta Radio
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.