- Copies of all commercial Thurrock council public liability insurance policy certificates with what is covered, policy numbers, providers and underwriters held by Thurrock council. In particular, make sure anything regarding ‘pollution liability’, ‘policy enhancement’ and ‘schedules of exclusions’ documents in relation to the commercial public liability insurance policy held by Thurrock council.
2. Copies of the ‘certificate of indemnity’ from Thurrock council that may include the public insurance provider and underwriters, confirming that any injuries, damages or adverse health effects directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or contributed to by electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetism, radio waves or noise, wireless RF radiation, microwave radiation, non-ionising radiation emitting devices and equipment
- Please find attached copy of the 2020/21 Public & Employers Liability document (Appendix ). Please also see below extract taken from the current Casualty Module – Part A–Public Liability Policy:
Extract Date: 04/05/2020
Part A – Public Liability
Section 1 – Special Definitions
Pollution or Contamination
a) Pollution or contamination of buildings or other structures or of water, land or the atmosphere; and
b) loss or damage or Injury directly or indirectly caused by such pollution or contamination.
Section 3 – Special Exclusions
This part does not cover:
8. Pollution or Contamination
liability in respect of Pollution or Contamination other than caused by a sudden, identifiable, unintended and unexpected incident which takes place in its entirety at a specific time and place during the period of insurance. All Pollution or Contamination which arises out of one incident will be deemed to have occurred at the time such incident takes place
2. In the event of a claim being received, each claim would be considered and dealt with on a case-by-case basis. I would advise that radiation is not specifically excluded under the policy.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission