1. Who provides your community equipment service?
2. Are riser recliner armchairs available through your community equipment stores?
3. If yes, what is the eligibility criteria?
4. If yes, what make and model are supplied?
5. If yes, how many riser recliner armchairs were supplied in 2018, 2019 and year-to-date in 2020?
6. If yes, how much do you pay per unit?
1. Essex Cares Ltd
3. The Care Act eligibility determination is satisfied and provision is not expected from another agency, such as the NHS. Provision supports functional independence and / or facilitate the delivery of support arrangements identified as necessary to meet eligible needs.
4. Range of models are provided depending on need, but core item is the Accora Configure Riser Recliner Chair
5. 2018-2019: 71
2020-2021: 35 (year-to-date)
6. Price range differs, but Ave cost per unit:
2020-2021: £574 (year-to-date)
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.