- How many complaints against sports coaches regarding child welfare has your local authority received in each of the last 10 years?
- How many of the complaints in question 1 related to children in gymnastics?
- How many of the complaints in question 1 related to concerns over sexual abuse?
- How many of the complaints within question 3 related to concerns over sexual abuse of children in gymnastics?
- Fewer than 5
We are unable to provide an exact number for question 3 above as:
- There is a low number involved.
- The release of this information could identify individuals which would constitute their personal data under the Data Protection Act
- There is no prior expectation on the part of these individuals that their personal information would be published in the wider public domain under the FOI Act
- Personal data of any other person is exempt under section 40 (2) of the Data Protection Act.
However in the interests of transparency we are able to provide this information to you categorised as fewer than 5 to give you an indication of the figures
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.