1. How many computers do you have in your organisation?
2. Of these computers, how many are running Windows XP?
3. Of these computers, how many are running Windows 7?
4. Of these computers, how many are running non-Microsoft operating systems?
5. Do you expect to have all of your machines with Microsoft operating systems to be running Windows 10 before the Windows 7 end of support date (14 January 2020)?
6. If not, how many do you expect to not be running Windows 10?
1. 1689 (laptops and desktops)
3. Approx. 300
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.