New Aveley Hub, High St Aveley.
1) What is the current total cost of the building including the car park.
2) What is the total cost for fixtures and fittings inside the new Aveley Hub.
3) What was the total cost of the kitchen appliances inside the commercial kitchen
4) What was the total cost all the main hall tables.
5) What was the cost for all the chairs ordered for the main hall.
6) What was the cost of the three tables inside the large meeting room
7) What was the cost of the chairs inside the large meeting room
8) What was the total cost of the new Library books.
9) What was the cost of the fixed and free standing book shelves
1) £1,998,580.24. In addition 48 concrete bollards x £15 per week charge from 10th July 2020
2) £36,394.17 (This is the Zero Point 8 equipment. All other fixtures and fittings are included in the figure above)
8) Total cost 2019-2020 including large print and books on CD = £30,301.13. A small amount approx. £5 is still arriving, due to delays following COVID and a percentage of stock is continuously replaced with new titles each year
9) Total cost including installation and display and end panels £21,359.84
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.