1) How many Court Summons did your organisation issue for debts relating to Council Tax payments?
2) How many Liability Orders did your organisation successfully obtain for debts relating to Council Tax payments?
3) How much total revenue did your organisation collect as a result of attachment to earnings and bailiff/sheriff enforcement action for debts relating to Council Tax payments resulting from Liability orders?
4) How much total revenue did your organisation lose as a result of non-recoverable debts relating to Council Tax payments?
5) Due to the Covid-19 crisis, has your organisation suspended enforcement action for council tax debts? YES/NO
6) If YES to question 5, until what date is action currently suspended?
4) I assume your request relates to the amount written off during that year. In relation to 2019/2020 billings the amount written off was £63k and in total across all years balances £441k
6) All enforcement action has been on hold since 23rd March - Date yet to be decided to recommence
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.