Freedom of information response


Publication date: 
Tuesday 14 January 2020

1. Does Thurrock Council manage Property and Financial Affairs deputyships?

2. How many deputyships does Thurrock Council manage? 

3. Please could you provide the name and email address of the manager of the department that handles vulnerable adults for Thurrock Council?


1. Yes

2. 30 cases

3. Would prefer all requests in writing to  Financial Deputy, Thurrock Council, Civic Offices , New Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 6SL  but if we must supply

You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes.  However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.

Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information.  Please email if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.

Request reference:
FOI 9652