1.The name and contact details of any organisation that you grant fund or commission in your locality to provide services and/or support (in some cases also known as social infrastructure support, capacity building or organisational development) to not for profit organisations in your area
2. The name and contact details of any BAME organisations (those that are BAME led or working with predominately BAME communities and individuals) that you fund and details of the amount of funding provided to them .
3. The name and contact details of any disability organisations (those that are led by people with disabilities led or working predominantly with disabled persons and communities) that you fund and details of the amount of funding provided to them .
4. The name and contact details of any LGBT+ organisations (those that are LGBT+ led or working with LGBT communities) that you fund and details of the amount of funding provided to them.
5. The name and contact details of any women's organisations (those that are led by women or are working with women) that you fund and details of the amount of funding provided to them.
6. The name and contact details of any organisation that you fund to work with children and young people and details of the funding provided to them
7. Details of any additional and extra funding provided to any not for profit organisations in your area for organisation of, or being a part of an emergency response during COVID-19. The name of the organisation and the amount of money provided to them
I would like the above information to be provided to me as paper or electronic copies.
1. The organisations that are supported through grant funding or directly commissioned that are not for profit are:
Thurrock Mind, BATIAS, Thurrock Lifestyle Solutions (Community Interest Company), SERICC, POhWER, Thurrock Centre for Independent Living and Thurrock Coalition
2. None recorded at present. However our standard terms and conditions require providers to have equality and diversity policies in place.
3. Providers are commissioned to provide services to people with a disability.
Thurrock Lifestyle Solutions has a Board of Directors that includes people with disabilities. They have a website that can be accessed containing all the contact details as we are not able to share Contact details of our external providers. Services are commissioned on a spot basis or through Individual Service Funds so there is not a block contract price.
Thurrock Coalition is our user led organisation their details can be found on their website. The grant is £60,149
4. Currently we do not commissioning specifically for this protected characteristic we would expect to see this within every providers equality and diversity policies..
5. SERICC, their details can be found on their website. The total contract value from adult children’s and housing services is £546,088
6. Payments to individual suppliers of Services for Children are commercially sensitive. However the following link is to the published spend by Thurrock Council: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/what-we-spend/payments-to-suppliers
Link to Thurrock Council Contracts Register: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/our-contracts/current-contracts
7. Mind £7,447 to support with COVID specific issues
Bettertogether £4000 to support shared lives carers during the pandemic