Our reference: 003146-071274-GB-01
Location: Tamarisk Road, South Ockendon RM15 6HU
Our Client: Anglian Water Services Ltd
We would be grateful if you could provide us with copies of any inspection records for the area in question for 12 months up to the date of the incident, details of any previous accidents/complaints in the area and details of work carried out by statutory undertakers in the area.
Documents from Highway Authority for a period of 12 months prior to the accident -
1) Records of inspection for the relevant stretch of highway.
2) Maintenance records including records of independent contractors working in relevant area.
3) Records of the minutes of Highway Authority meetings where maintenance or repair policy has been discussed or decided.
4) Records of complaints about the state of highways.
5) Records of other accidents which have occurred on the relevant stretch of highway.
1. Please see attached document Appendix A
2. Please see attached document Appendix A
3. N/A – maintenance policy available at: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/road-maintenance/overview
4. Only one service request relating to carriageway surface during this period, 0 complains
5. There have been no Personal Injury Accidents (PIA) reported within the last 3 years in Tamarisk Road, South Ockendon
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.