Within the area for which your organisation is responsible, please provide:
1. The total number of complaints received by you or your trading standards body about landlords and letting agents in the last 12 months.
2. Of the complaints listed in the above request, the most common topic of complaint.
3. Of the complaints listed in point 1, how many of those led to enforcement action of any kind (for example fines, or prosecutions).
4. Please provide details of each enforcement action listed in your response to point 3
1. Complaints in the last 12 months
2. Issues with Tenants deposit protection
4. Enforcement action - matters resolved, businesses brought into compliance
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.