For the last year
1) Which book gets taken out the most?
2) Which book doesn't get returned?
3)Which book gets checked out the least?
4) What is the highest late fee you had to charge and for which book?
1) Unfortunately we are unable to provide this as the figures provided for this answer are cumulative across Essex, Southend and Thurrock. Please see attached appendix 1 containing the top 10 books.
2) Adult - Get Even” by Martina Cole (Jan-Dec 2017).
Child - “The boy in the dress” by David Walliams (Jan-Dec 2017).
3) There are thousands of titles involved, it is not possible to provide an individual title.
4) We charge a maximum of £11.20 per book if the book is returned 8 weeks or more. Again, it is not possible to provide an individual title as there are thousands involved.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner. Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome. You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk. Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.