1. Can you please confirm if you are using the Microsoft Office 365 solution in your IT environment?
2. If so, how you currently back up your Office 365 data? If it is backed up please confirm which software or service solution you currently have in place.
3. If a system or service is in place to backup Thurrock Local Education Authority's Office 365 environment can you confirm the retention period the data is stored for?
4. Who in Thurrock Local Education Authority is responsible for the protection of your critical data?
3. 30 days
4. Information Governance Manager
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.