- Does your Local Authority have any Article 4 Directions currently in place for HMOs? (C3 to C4).
- If the Local Authority does have an Article 4 Direction (C3 to C4) in place, what kind of designation is it? I.e. Borough/City-Wide, single designated area, multiple single designated areas.
- Has your Local Authority formally consulted/currently consulting/planning to consult in the next/last 12 months on introducing an Article 4 Direction? (C3 to C4).
- If the Local Authority has formally approved an Article 4 Direction (C3 to C4) in the last 12 months, when does it come into force?
- What is the best contact email address to contact the planning department to discuss matters relating to planning enquiries and Article 4?
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.