1. Who processed Petition 512?
2. Who was involved with looking at Petition 512?
3. Who actually saw Petition 512?
4. Who's decision was it to ignore Petition 512 with 1,171 signatories expressing their views against the use of Parker Road Recreational field and Planning Application 18/00532/FUL?
5. Please supply any and ALL information regarding what process was actually taken appertaining to Petition 512.
1. Democratic Services
2. Corporate Director, Place; Assistant Director of Planning, Transport and Public Protection; Assistant Director of Property and Development; and Place Directorate Business Manager.
3. In addition to those listed in answer to question 2, the relevant ward councillors and portfolio holder were sent a copy of the petition for their information.
4. The petition was not ignored, as per the attached document, an acknowledgement was sent to you on the 8 October 2018 (please see attached document Appendix A). The matter was investigated and a response was provided on the 16 October 2018 (please see attached document Appendix B).
5. Please see attached documents Appendix A and B.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk. Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.