May we please ask under FOI for details on the policy about old technology and what is currently happening with the old technology from the council and from the educational institutions you are funding.
1) In particular where the old items are going ?
2) what percentage is going to help those in the local community that can not afford computers
3) when the contract / arrangements are up for review.
4) Please provide information how your institution is addressing Scope 3 Carbon Emissions in relation with old technology as per our other 3 questions below. Further information on this can be found in this recent Bloomberg report below: -
1) 3rd party company for disposal/recycling
3) None contract in place
4) We are reviewing high carbon equipment such as printers and will be replacing them with greener ink based alternatives
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.