1. The total number of in-year transfers from Kenningtons Primary Academy to another primary school within Thurrock from 2017until the current date
2. The pupil premium status of these pupil
3. The SEN category of these pupils
4. The gender of these pupils
5. The number of these transfers that were requested by the parent
6. The number of transfers that were requested by the school via inclusion Panel or other means
7. The number of transfers that were a result of exclusion, permanent or fixed-term
8. The year group of these pupils
1. Fewer than 5
3. EHCP Assessment
4. Please see comments below
5. Information not held, please direct your enquiry to the school in question
6. Information not held, please direct your enquiry to the school in question
7. Fewer than 5
8. Please see comments below
We are unable to provide an exact number for questions 1, 4, 7 & 8 above as:
There is a low number involved.
The release of this information could identify individuals which would constitute their personal data under the Data Protection Act
There is no prior expectation on the part of these individuals that their personal information would be published in the wider public domain under the FOI Act
Personal data of any other person is exempt under section 40 (2) of the Data Protection Act.
However in the interests of transparency we are able to provide this information to you categorised as fewer than 5 to give you an indication of the figures
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.