1. A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to this road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
2. A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
- Dates of all safety inspections from 6th January 2020 to 12th March 2020 including details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc.)
- Details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- Details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defects and a repair carried out.
- Please see following web link: www.thurrock.gov.uk/road-and-pavement-maintenance/
- Please see attached document Appendix A.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.