1. How many stray dogs entered pounds between 1st January 2014 and 28th November 2019?
2. How many of these were reclaimed by their owners?
3. How many were adopted from the pound?
4. How many went to an animal rescue centre?
5. How many were euthanised?
6. What happened to any remaining dogs that did not fall into the above categories?
7. Do you keep any records as to the breed of the dogs?
3. Information not held
4. Information not held
6. All stray dogs collected become the property of the stray dog warden after the statutory 7 days. They rehome all the dogs which are not claimed.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.