- How many street lights is your council currently responsible for in 2020 and how many in 2011?
- Does your council currently switch-off street lights for the whole time during the night i.e. from last light to first light? If so, how many lights are switched off
- Does your council currently switch-off street lights for a period of time during the night i.e. for a set number of hours each night? If so, how many lights are switched off?
- Does your council currently dim street lights for during the night? If so, how many lights are dimmed?
- Is your council planning to switch off or dim street lights in the future?
1a 2020: 16,966 (only those maintained by Highways)
1b 2011: Unavailable
5. No plans for switching off but if data shows feasibility dimming may be explored in the future
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.