- The current name of the Director of Human Resources
- The current name of the Head of Human Resources
- The current names of all the HR Business Partners
- The current names of the commissioning officers responsible for Permanent Executive recruitment tenders/proposals
- The current name of the Head of Procurement
- Do you have a preferred supplier framework for Permanent Executive Recruitment
- In issuing our response the Council has applied S21 of the Freedom of Information Act. This means that the information you have requested is already available elsewhere so is therefore exempt from disclosure.
The information is available at: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/chief-executive-directors-and-services.
- Post does not exist.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide in full the information you have requested. We do hold the information but an absolute exemption applies. Personal Information (Section 40,2)
Personal data of any other person (third party data) is exempt under section 40(2) if disclosure would breach one of the data protection principles. This aspect of Section 40 is an Absolute Exemption and is therefore not subject to the Public Interest Test.
The names of officers working for the Council is personal data specific to them. It is therefore subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Information can be withheld if its disclosure would be likely to breach one or more of the Principles of the Data Protection Act. There is no prior expectation on the part of team Managers (or other officers working below the level of Director) that their names and job titles / positions would be published into the wider public domain under FOI. A disclosure made under FOI constitutes a publication to the world at large. We believe that to disclose this would be likely to breach the first Principle of the Data Protection Act by unfairly contravening their right to privacy and confidentiality in the work place.
- Permanent Executive recruitment proposals are invited from at least 3 agencies for each executive recruitment requirement and will vary depend on the role specialism. The Resourcing Team Leader co-ordinates the proposals with the decision made by the relevant senior Director commissioning the recruitment.
- Post does not exist.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.