- In the last financial year (2019/20) how much money did you pay to students, who attended school under your authority's responsibility, as compensation for personal injuries?
- How many individual claims did this represent?
- For all payments in excess of £2,000 please state the amount of compensation and a brief description of the nature of the claim, e.g. Fall from climbing frame (£2,100), Fingers trapped in door (£3,150).
- In relation to all claims for compensation for personal injury referred to in Q.1 how many of these claims were for injuries sustained as a result of an attack or assault from another student?
- What was the total compensation paid to students who were attacked or assaulted by fellow students?
Note: These 5 questions relate to compensation claims paid in 2019/20 irrespective of when the actual injury incident took place or when the claim was lodged. No details of costs and payments to solicitors are requested.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.