1. What is the email address of the person in your organisation who is responsible for the management of Subject Access Requests / DPA Requests?
2. What percentage of Subject Access Requests have been responded to on time since 25th May 2018? If you do know have this figure please provide a figure for what you do have.
3. On average how many SAR/DPA requests does your authority receive in a month?
4. How many SAR officers are employed by your organisation who work on Subject Access Requests?
5. What is the generic email address of the team which deals with SARs / DPA requests within your organisation?
6. How many overdue Subject Access Requests do you currently have?
2. 01/04/2018 – 30/09/2019 = 82%
4. We do not have any staff whose role is solely to work on SAR’s. We have a team of 5 officers who’s roles include SAR responsibility.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.