1. The numbers of supported lodgings carers on the books of the council every year since 2009 [by this we mean live-in carers who have been through an approval process]
2. The number of young people aged 16-18 placed in supported lodgings placements every year since 2009 [by this we mean placed with approved carers. If this service is provided to children who are looked after, please specify how many of the young people are looked after or have previously been looked after]
3. If the supported lodgings scheme is provided by a third party, please include the commissioning framework used to procure this service [the ‘supported lodgings scheme’ refers to a scheme that recruits and approves live-in carers]
1. As at 31/10/2019 we have no registered supported lodgings carers
2. As at 31/10/2019 we have no children placed in these arrangements
3. As at 31/10/2019 there is no such arrangement in place
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.