1) How many new traffic calming measures - for instance, new yellow box junctions, new one-way systems, new bus lanes, new speed restrictions - have been introduced in the council area since March 23?
2) Could you please provide a breakdown of precisely what measures have been introduced in this time period and the dates they were introduced?
3) How many fixed penalty notices have been issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area from March 23 to August 10?
4) How many fixed penalty notices were issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area for the time period March 23 to August 10 2019?
5) How much is the fine on receipt of a fixed penalty notice in the council area?
2) The following Traffic Regulation Orders were sealed and implemented between these dates:-
Orsett & Grays Waiting Restrictions 2020 – sealed on 18.06.2020;
Orsett Road and Milton Road, Grays Revocation Order, One-Way Traffic and No Entry Order 2020 – sealed on 14.05.2020.
3) 4619 Penalty Charge Notices were issued 23/03/2020-10/08/2020
4) 7845 Penalty Charge Notices were issued 23/03/2019-10/08/2019
5) Differential parking fines apply. Lower rate PCNs are charged at £25 if paid within the discount period increasing to £50 thereafter. Higher rate PCNs are charged at £35 if paid within the discount period increasing to £70 thereafter.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.