1. Please confirm if you have TPO documents available for public inspection at your offices?
2. Is there a charge to inspect the TPO documents at the council's offices, if so, how much?
3. If I would like a copy of the TPO order (email or hard copy), is there a charge, and how much?
1. TPO documents are available to view when a request with a reference number is provided: some are in paper form some are electronic.
2. There is no charge to view the documents all that is needed is the reference number to locate a copy.
3. There is no charge for an emailed copy though for a hard copy we would charge a small fee of £3.65 and 40p per A4 or A3 page.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.