- details of the total monies received from central government up to 01/01/23
- details of all spend to date from this budget, such as the amount spent on English for speakers of other languages (ESOL), amount spent on staffing, amount spent on housing costs, and so on
- details of any part of this budget spent or earmarked for any core council services, such as IT, social services, HR, utility bills, office running costs, and so on with breakdown of how these are allocated
- copies of any reports relating to or containing references to planned spend or planned savings from the £10,500 allocated by central government for each Ukrainian refugee
Ukrainian refugee funding:
1) Details of the total monies received from central government up to 01/01/23 = £959,000
2) Details of all spend to date from this budget.
3) Details of any part of this budget spent or earmarked for any core council services. None of this funding has been allocated or earmarked for Council Core Services
4) Copies of any reports relating to or containing references to planned spend or planned savings from the £10,500 allocated by central government for each Ukrainian refugee There are no reports regarding the planned spend or savings of the grant. The grant will be used in line with the grant conditions as published by DLUHC
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by a senior member of the Information Management Team who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.