1. Does Thurrock Council allow staff to use their own devices to access work email? Please answer Yes or No.
2. Does Thurrock Council allow staff to use their own devices for any other work-related activities? Please answer Yes or No.
3. If you answered yes to question 2 please provide a list of the types of systems that staff can access from personally owned devices?
4. Does Thurrock Council have a policy that covers BYOD or the use of personal devices at work? Please answer Yes or No.
5. If you answered yes to question 4 please could you provide a copy of your policy that covers BYOD or personal device usage at work?
1. Yes (with security enabled)
2. Yes (with security enabled)
3. This will relate to the majority of our systems
4. No – covered elsewhere
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.