We take firm action to prevent, detect and deter fraud and other economic crime against us.
- contacts with national law enforcement agencies and access to systems that identify crime and offenders
- specially-trained experts who can recover evidence from electronic devices, such as computers and mobile phones
- police-trained investigators who apprehend offenders and search premises
- accredited officers who can seize cash and get financial evidence so that assets of criminals can be confiscated
If a person is suspected of crime, we may:
- access their financial details to establish facts
- obtain and use search warrants to search premises
- arrest them
Strategy, policy and guidance
More information is included in strategy, policy and guidance documents.
Any report of fraud or economic crime against us will be taken extremely seriously.