Travel to conflict zones

The threat from terrorism in the UK, related to conflicts abroad, is of great concern. So too is the number of people being radicalised or drawn into terrorist-related activities at home and abroad.

Call local police on 101 if you:

  • are concerned about someone travelling to, or returning from, a conflict zone
  • are worried about someone showing signs of being radicalised
  • would like support or advice on radicalisation or terrorist-related activities

Communities and families are asked to contact police about anyone they feel may be vulnerable. This includes anyone who is showing signs of becoming radicalised, who may have returned to the UK from a conflict zone or may be planning to go to a conflict zone.

Trust your instincts and help prevent tragedies.

Call your local police on 101 – non-emergency number – they will help you get support and advice.

Communities defeat terrorism

You can help the police tackle terrorism and save lives by reporting suspicious behaviour and activity.