Trading Standards for consumers

Consumer advice and report a trader

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides consumer advice. They will advise you on your legal rights and how best to resolve your complaint.

If, from the information provided, it appears a trader could have broken the law, your complaint will also be passed to our Trading Standards team who may investigate further.

Citizens Advice consumer service

: 0808 223 1133

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Citizens Advice consumer service

If you wish to report a trader, you should do so using the Citizens Advice website below.

Citizens Advice: report to Trading Standards

You can get advice on food labelling and animal feed from the Business Companion website: