Adult social care help and advice

Information in other formats

We can provide information about our adult social care services in a range of alternative formats.

If you are blind or having some level of sight loss, formats can include:

  • large print
  • Braille
  • compact disc (CD)

If you are deaf or have some level of hearing loss, we can offer access to a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.

If you need our information for someone with a learning disability, you can ask for an 'EasyRead' version. EasyRead uses simple language and pictures to help people who struggle with large blocks of text.

If you cannot speak, understand or read English, we can offer a translation service that covers:

  • face-to-face conversations
  • telephone interpreting
  • written translations

If you would like to receive information in another format, let us know when you contact us. We will always try to help.