Thurrock First is our first point of telephone contact for adults living in Thurrock who want to talk to someone about:
- adult social care
- mental health
- care available in the community
- health problems that have been diagnosed and for which on-going care is needed
- where to get help with other health problems
When you call Thurrock First, we will:
- talk with you about the support you need
- give you information and advice
- direct you to the right service
Thurrock First is for anyone who is 18 years-old or over, living in Thurrock.
Contact Thurrock First
: 01375 511 000
You can get advice and support from 7am to 7pm, 365 days a year.
Our main opening hours are from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a limited service from:
- 7am to 9am and 5pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday
- 7am to 7pm on weekends and bank holidays
Thurrock First partners
Thurrock First is provided jointly by: