Apprentices at Thurrock Council receive national minimum wage according to their age, along with paid holiday.
As a Thurrock Council apprentice you’ll get many more benefits.
We'll give you:
- a free NUS Apprentice Extra discount card
- membership of the Apprentice Forum Group which meets every month
- an invitation to personal development events throughout the year
- opportunities for more training
- 25 days paid annual leave
- discounts that we've negotiated with a range of retailers
- access to free confidential advice for help with your work-life balance
- access to our health and well-being programme
- enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
Apprenticeship opportunities are advertised on our council job vacancies page.