Thurrock Careers (formerly Connexions) offers careers information, advice and guidance to:
- every 13 to 19 year-old
- anyone with special educational needs up to the age of 25
We provide personalised support to all young people – whether you’re still at school or looking for employment and training – with:
- jobs and careers
- training and work
You can expect:
- a welcoming and warm environment
- a Personal Adviser to look at your career options
- a Personal Adviser to help plan for your future
- a Personal Adviser to talk to in confidence
- a Personal Adviser who will listen and take time to understand
- opportunities to meet other young people
- opportunities to get involved in your community
All our Personal Advisers are professionally trained to provide you with high quality information, advice and guidance. Our service is matrix-accredited and all our advisers are qualified to at least Level 6.
We offer information, advice and guidance for young people who are vulnerable or disadvantaged. This includes all those:
- with special education needs
- with a disability
- at risk of becoming not in employment, education or training (NEET)
If you need help getting a job
We can help you make the most of your talents and interests.
Contact us at the Inspire Youth Hub in Grays.
: 01375 413 735
Email or phone from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.