Parents and carers of young people in Thurrock are offered support to help their child make career choices.
As a parent or carer, you can expect to be:
- informed about the careers support made available to your child
- given information on the full range of options available to your child in secondary education, sixth form, further education, apprenticeships, training and higher education
- invited to information meetings organised at schools and colleges
- able to discuss your child's progress and early career plans with school and college staff
- able to ask to talk with a careers adviser
- able to comment on the careers support provided for your child