We can provide a comprehensive careers education and information, advice and guidance (IAG) package to your school. We will ensure that you meet all current statutory requirements as well as new requirements as they emerge.
Alternatively, we can provide an individual service to meet a particular need. For example, to provide a workshop on interview skills for a year group, or a year 9 options evening.
Our daily rate for a qualified and experienced personal adviser is £150.
How your students will benefit
Our menu of activities is designed to:
- increase motivation
- raise aspirations
- help students make an informed decision about their future
We work with young people on an individual or group basis to develop their career management skills. Our service include:
- access to high quality careers information, advice and guidance
- in-depth assessments of skills, interests and strengths
- face-to-face impartial careers guidance to help plan for the future
- advice on financial support, management and planning
- experience of the world of work
- help in overcoming barriers to progression
Thurrock Careers holds the matrix standard for careers information, advice and guidance. You will have the peace of mind that your students will be getting the highest quality informed, independent and impartial careers advice and guidance possible.
On completion of an IAG interview all students will receive:
- an action plan outlining their short- and long-term goals, and the steps they need to take to achieve them
- follow-up by the personal adviser before the student completes Year 11 to check on their progress and ensure that they have a positive intended destination