We would like to hear from you if you are:
- interested in setting up a community micro-enterprise to support adults in your area
- already running a community micro-enterprise that supports adults in your area and would like some help
- listen to your ideas and give you professional feedback
- help you understand how care regulations and the law might apply to what you plan to do
- give you practical advice on regulations, training and insurance
- connect you with opportunities and other organisations that can help
At present we are only able to advise community micro-enterprises that support adults – or young people with a learning disability who are making the transition to adult services – in Thurrock.
Complete our community micro-enterprise enquiry form to find out more about how we can help.