Domestic abuse

Report domestic abuse

You can report domestic abuse to Essex Police. Ask to speak to the Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Officer.

Essex Police

: 101 - non-emergency calls

Call 999 in an emergency such as when a crime is in progress, a life is in danger or violence is being used or threatened.

We will support you with your housing needs if you need to escape domestic abuse. We also offer a sanctuary scheme and will support you to stay in your own home.