Help with applications at your library
Our free Job Club sessions offer support for people searching for a job.
Job Club sessions are available in libraries or online.
Staff and volunteers have expertise to help with:
- registering with the government's 'find a job' service at GOV.UK: Find a job
- writing and updating a good CV
- writing cover letters
- using computers
- setting-up an email account
- searching for jobs online
- applying for jobs online
- filling-in online application forms and uploading CVs
- interview techniques, including PowerPoint for interview presentations
- support after recruitment
- books about job seeking
You can come to as many as Job Club sessions as you like.
If you'd like to take part in a Job Club session, or any of our other learning and support sessions, simply complete the online form below.
If you prefer, you can contact your local library to ask about taking part.