You must use our online supplier system to trade with us. The system is called Oracle iSupplier. You can use it on any computer, smart phone or tablet device with access to the web.
The system is easy to use and will allow your business to:
- deal with us electronically
- raise invoices directly from purchases orders online
- track payments and order progress
- view your account history
- receive improved terms of business with the option to be paid within 10 working days
- export details of your transactions for use in your own systems
- run a paperless service, reducing costs and avoiding payment delays
iSupplier is an Oracle Cloud procurement system. Your use of Oracle Procurement to trade with us is not affected by your use of the same system with other customers.
All suppliers are expected to use iSupplier when trading with Thurrock Council – any paper or PDF invoices received will be returned by email notification.
How to use the system
We've produced a set of guides to help you use Oracle iSupplier.
Oracle iSupplier system guides
Email us if you get stuck. Include your phone number if you would like us to call you back.