Our menus have been awarded Gold Standard by the Food for Life Partnership.
Every day we provide school meals to over 7,000 students in Thurrock. We provide affordable, nutritious meals for local school children.
Over 75% of our food is made using local ingredients, and we use:
- organic and traceable farm fresh British meat
- 200,000 kilograms of fresh fruit and vegetables every year
- fish that is caught from sustainable sources
Check our current primary schools menu.
Our menus are:
- Gold Standard Food for Life award winning.
- seasonal and changed twice a year
We have monthly theme days and we run fun cooking events to educate children about healthy eating and cooking.
All key stage 1 (KS1) pupils, including reception children, are entitled to free school meals. Your child could also get free school meals if you are receiving certain benefits.