We support schools to raise and maintain high levels of attainment for the children of Thurrock. We use experienced consultants with a proven track record.
Services offered include:
- development of teaching and learning
- end of key stage and year group moderation
- development of curriculum and assessment
- raising standards and achievement
- early years foundation stage guidance and development and moderation
- whole school and departmental review
- Ofsted preparation
- leadership and management development
- head teacher performance management
- recruitment and induction of leadership staff
- continuing professional development across all phases
We offer specific packages to support all of the above areas.
Continuing professional development (CPD)
You can find a wide range of continuing professional development training courses in the brochure below:
There are also continuing professional development opportunities on the Thurrock Learning Zone website.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like a quote.