There are many organisations to which you can turn for help if someone has abused you or been violent towards you.
Call 999 if it's an emergency or you're in immediate danger.
You can find where to report violence or abuse, and organisations that offer special help, on our web pages about:
Synergy Essex provides information for anyone who has been sexually abused or raped, or who has been affected by sexual violence at any time in their lives.
You can also find help on the GOV.UK website:
- GOV.UK: Report domestic abuse
- GOV.UK: Get an injunction if you've been the victim of domestic violence
- GOV.UK: Report a rape or sexual assault
- GOV.UK: Report child abuse
- GOV.UK: Report abuse of an older person
- GOV.UK: Report a stalker
- GOV.UK: Female genital mutilation, help and advice
- GOV.UK: Forced marriage