There are a number of ways you can dispose of bulky items.
You can either:
- dispose of them for free at the Linford Household Waste and Recycling Centre
- donate to a charity shop or re-use organisation – check our A to Z of waste and recyclable items
- pay for us to collect them as household bulky waste
Bulky waste collections
You can book a date for us to collect household bulky waste items. We charge:
- £31.50 for 1 item, 2 items or 3 items
- a further £8.40 for each item in addition to the first 3 items
Check the types of bulky waste we can collect.
Terms and conditions
By booking a bulky waste collection, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- all payments for bookings are non-refundable
- once your booking is made, you cannot add to it or change it
- the total charge for the booking will be based on the charge rates given above
- bulky waste items must be left at the place where your wheeled bins are usually collected
- items must be put out for collection by 7am on your booked day, but not days before
- items will be collected between 7am and 4pm on the booked day
- we cannot give you a collection time or confirm morning or afternoon
- we will only take the items you booked for collection
- we will not take items that don't match those you booked for collection
- loose waste such as rubble or foliage must be bagged securely or it will not be collected
- you will let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel a bulky waste collection
Book a collection
Bulky waste collections must be booked online using the form below. You must make your payment at the time of booking. You can pay by debit card or credit card.
Bookings are often made well in advance so you should book early for the best chance of getting your preferred date.