Drains and sewers


Anglian Water is in charge of sewage and drain management for Thurrock.

To contact them, go to Anglian Water.

If you are a council tenant you can discuss drainage problems with your housing officer.

Go to our flooding pages for advice on flood risks, drainage approval and what to do if you are concerned about flooding.