Hackney carriage or private hire driver licence

Making a complaint about a Thurrock taxi driver, vehicle or operator

If you have reason to complain about a hackney carriage or private hire driver, vehicle or operator licensed by us, you can send your complaint to our licensing team.

For us to deal with you complaint effectively, you will need to send us:

  • your name and phone number
  • details of the driver, vehicle or operator you wish to complain about, including their licence number and colour of licence, if known
  • details of what your complaint or problem is, including dates, times and location

All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your details will not be released, but are required for us to contact you for further details.

Licensing team
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.

: licensing@thurrock.gov.uk