Keeping safe from abuse

Reporting concerns

If you are concerned about someone’s safety you should call the police if it is an emergency. If it is serious and the person need medical attention, call an ambulance or a doctor.

You can report other concerns through these organisations:

Health professionals and providers

Health professionals or providers can report abuse by using this form:

Thurrock Safeguarding Adults team