Benefits and allowances for residents can be paid by a number of different organisations.
You can use an independent benefits calculator to find out:
- what benefits you could get
- how to claim
- how your benefits will be affected if you start work
Go to GOV.UK: benefits calculators.
To find out more about benefits you could get, go to:
Citizens Advice can give you with advice that takes account of your personal situation. They can:
- tell you about benefits rights and responsibilities
- help you to claim benefits
- provide debt and budgeting if you have financial difficulties
The Citizens Advice service is independent, confidential and free.